From: Marcin Kalicinski (kalita_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-03 14:20:27

Hi,

Can you publish some performance comparisons with std containers?

I have once created a similar thing to your ilist, because the container was
very heavily used throughout the program and speed of
allocating/deallocating list nodes was a performance bottleneck.

But my implementation was nowhere close to your when comes to std/boost
compatibility, and had much less features. I would gladly see these
containers in boost.

cheers,
Marcin Kalicinski

Uzytkownik "Olaf Krzikalla" <krzikalla_at_[hidden]> napisal w wiadomosci