From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-04 08:42:13

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:

> Markus, do you plan to publish the regressiont tests for Tru64?

As I finally again have a machine where I can run the tests, I intend to do
so, yes. I'm currently in the process of setting up the regression tests
again. But as I'm not allowed to patch the system header files this time
I'm not sure how far I will get with running the tests.

> It'd be fine to have those for the upcoming release. Also, I think
> you were in charge of IBM Visual Age, weren't you?

Hmm, I remember darkly somthing about IBM Visual Age from my earlier life.
:-) But this is years past, I don't have any dealings with IBM/AIX currently.

Markus