From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 15:43:17

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Peter Dimov wrote:
>> Any volunteers with CodeWarrior and g++ access on a PowerPC? ;-)
>
> I haven't been following this closely.. Are you saying you need
> someone to do assembly for this? Or is it using the compiler's
> support? Or is it just testing?
>
> Which GCC? Which CodeWarrior?
>
> I have the Apple GCC only. And CW-8.3. And I could try my hand at the
> coding problem. Although it's been a while since I did PPC assembly.

Testing, mostly... and fixing any obvious errors. It's hard to write code
without a compiler. :-)

sp_counted_base_gcc_ppc.hpp and sp_counted_base_cw_ppc.hpp are now in CVS.
Uncomment the appropriate lines in sp_counted_base.hpp to enable them (is
__powerpc__ the proper target macro for g++?)

Thank you in advance.