From: Don G (dongryphon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-06 02:18:07
--- Maxim Yegorushkin <e-maxim_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> libevent is GPL
> My current understaning that it is not. Am I wrong?
I tried to verify my statement and couldn't find it either. It looks
like I am mistaken, and I do apologize. The code contains this, but I
couldn't find a LICENSE file or explicit statement on their web page:
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote
* derived from this software without specific prior written
Not quite as free a license as Boost, but I don't know where I got
Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk