From: Pavel Chikulaev (pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-07 15:08:43

"Rob Stewart" <stewart_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> From: "Pavel Chikulaev" <pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden]>
>
> Pavel,
>
> I don't know what mail program you're using, but all of your
> messages are unreadable to me. Can you change your
> configuration, at least when sending to the Boost list?
> Alternatively, does anyone know what configuration change I need
> to make to my procmail recipes or to rmail in emacs to see these
> as intended?
>
> This is representative of what I see for each of your messages:
Thanks for letting me know, I've already changed message format.
So know you should read all my new messages without trouble.
But I can't repost previous posts, because it will be flood for everybody
else. So If you still 'd like to look what is in them, use
    http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel
It encodes them easily.

--
Pavel Chikulaev