From: Alexander Terekhov (terekhov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-08 23:22:16

Miro Jurisic wrote:
[...]
> Given that you work for IBM, you may have access to someone who knows why this
> preliminary notice was issued and why it is safe to ignore it, if it indeed is.

Apart from my access to "someone", what makes you think that it is
unsafe to ignore it?

> If you are an authority on this issue, then please explain why the preliminary
> notice was issued and why it's safe to ignore it. If you are not an authority,
> then find someone who is and let us have the explanation.

Try official IBM channels. The notice says "Verify with your IBM field
applications engineer that you have the latest version of this document
before finalizing a design." I'm not your field applications engineer.

regards,
alexander.