From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-11 04:11:19

A very brief (and probably incompetent) skirmish, with this
somewhat interesting looking idea did not succeed in getting it to
compile under MSVC Express as a pure console application
(no Windows) - clearly not its main application.

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]