From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-11 04:31:14

Rene Rivera wrote:

> I added the version history page that Daryle created, as a "Version
> History" link under the "Support" section. It has what would be a full
> version of the same style. With the footer having the license, etc info.

I think that under the "New Libraries" sections the lines may need
some more structuring, possibly more like those of the "Updated
Libraries":

New Libraries

LibName:

     + Purpose of library....
     + By Author

OtherLibName:

     + Purpose of library....
     + By Authors

where author could then be a link. I'm not entirely comfortable about
where the author(s) line should be

The behaviour of the updates section is far more readable when
resizing fonts and the window.

Firefox 1.02 Windows 1600x1024

I especially like the "expensive paper look/feel" the blue bar at the
top has, although the "Boost C++ Libraries" appears a little odd in
parts, not sure what it is I'm not happy with though.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |