From: Pavel Chikulaev (pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-11 07:28:27

"Thorsten Ottosen" <nesotto_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> | How else could they be implemented?
> no idea.
So, maybe then derive from runtime_error, despite not safe ctors,
like from std containers?

> | If you scap them, no additional algorithms are needed,
> | or you didn't provide some? AFAIK all std algorithms works just fine
> with
> | ptr_vector<T>::iterators, I just don't see any reason they shouldn't.
>
> no. you can't, eg., write sort() when the type is copyable (which is very
> common).
Now I see, I think we can't think that some algorithms are more important
than
others, so we should implement them all.

Should they be implemented in namespace boost (for compilers that support
Koenig lookup),
or in namespace std as overloads?

I can implement that algorithms, if you'd like to.

--
Pavel Chikulaev