From: Don G (dongryphon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-12 23:54:23

Hi Doug,

I would be curious to hear your thoughts on the proposal I posted to
the sandbox (network.zip). The complete implementation (including URL
class, thread pooling, load balancing, etc.) was < 9000 lines and
that includes tons of comments (see network.hpp for a frame of
reference). I wrote it from scratch in 3 weeks (once the design was
finalized).

Or rephrased from a previous message: it's not the technical
challenges that take all the time; it's the design process ;)

Best,
Don