From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-13 01:35:19
While comparing regression tests results for Boost.Build V1 and V2, I noted
that some date_time tests fail, and traced this to the fact that V2 does not
define USE_DATA_TIME_PRE_1_33_FACET_IO while compiling the tests.
So, I have a couple of questions:
1. What does the macro do? I could not find anything in the docs.
2. For V2, I have as much as three choices:
- Add this define to the same sets of tests and in V1 Jamfile
- Add this define to "project requirements" for the date_time/test
Jamfile.v2, so it will be applied to all targets
- Add this define to "usage requirements" for the date_time library, so
that any executable files linking to date_time will get this define
Which option is the best?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk