From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-13 13:56:44

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Peter Dimov wrote:
>> I wonder if CodeWarrior supports the _Interlocked* family as
>> intrinsic functions. If it does, we'll just need to enable the
>> appropriate path in detail/interlocked.hpp for __MWERKS__.
>
> Didn't find anything in the docs nor the CodeWarrior runtime sources
> (other than the instances in the win32 sdk) to suggest that it
> supports them. How would I go about changing interlocked.hpp to
> verify this either way? (I guess I could hardwire it, hm..)

There is an #ifdef for BOOST_MSVC or BOOST_INTEL_WIN at line 30; try adding
__MWERKS__ to it.

> Yes, I know, I'm being a pest about this.. But I'm *really* interested
> in the CW/x86 case.

Well, if our review manager and our testers don't mind, you can go ahead and
add a _cw_x86 version. Although it might be a good idea to verify whether it
actually leads to an increase in performance first. ;-)