From: Don G (dongryphon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-13 22:14:39

I think this presupposes a mostly manual association of
selectable_object with select_set? The select_set is then used to
wait? If not, please explain the importance of "when can non-blocking
operations proceed" vs. "async operations are done". If the
"operation is done" callback occurs by calling dequeuing a
boost::function<> then the app is still "single threaded" to the
user.

Seeking understanding,
Don