From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-18 11:36:46

From: "Paul A Bristow" <pbristow_at_[hidden]>

The underlines as of now appear very much like the navbar
grouping lines. That is, they appear to be sectioning the text
rather than marking what may be links.

What about using a faint highlighting (background color) in the
main text at least?

With most any distinct marking, once you recognize that something
is a link, you can find the rest. The problem is finding
something that looks enough like a link to attract the pointer.

Can you allow the browser's normal link underlining be the style
used when the pointer hovers over a link? That is, instead of
creating your own link look when hovering, let the links look
"normal" when hovering.