From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-21 02:37:17

Just a status update for those that care about my Buildbot efforts. My
testing setup is working and recently finished it's first full set of
tests which can be seen on the meta-comm pages (runner = RSI-SoL). From
this point onward I'll try and keep it running continuously. So if you
check something in you can go look at the Buildbot status page and watch
when your changes get tested.

http://build.redshift-software.com:9990/
BuildBot: Boost C++ Libraries

I know it's got some minor glitches, like the platform name is
incorrect, but just having it running is more important. And I have the
"OnDemand" functionality but not an interface to let people request
builds. And I won't have time until much later to write up that web
interface.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything