From: Joel (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-24 18:16:44

Rene Rivera wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:
>
>>> Why didn't you put the images in a separate branch then?
>>

>> They're not in *any* branch (just on the web site).
>

> I'm afraid they are on the HEAD branch..
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/more/logo_images/
>
> Which is why Stefan asked. Perhaps it was an unintentional commit?

I was just following procedure here:
http://www.boost.org/more/updating_the_website.html

It's not clear what one should do if something needs to be placed in
the website but not intended to be released. Ultimately, I can simply
remove it from the RC branch whenever we get to it, so I do not see
why there's a big fuss. If it's the size of the CVS update you are
concerned with, then probably the right thing to do is to clarify the
procedure for making updates to the boost website content. Again, I
am just following procedure.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman