From: michael toksvig (michaeltoksvig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-25 15:13:55

> Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library? Be sure to
> say this explicitly so that your other comments don't obscure your overall
> opinion.

absolutely

> What is your evaluation of the design?

outstanding

> What is your evaluation of the implementation?

also outstanding

> What is your evaluation of the documentation?

describe pitfalls, if any. actually, there is one pitfall:

BOOST_FOREACH(pair<Key, Value> &p, some_map)

does not work, since the preprocessor just can't get over that first comma

> What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?

it is hugely useful. i use it all the time

> Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
> problems?

yes. with vc 7. no problems

> How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
> reading? In-depth study?

in-depth study

> Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?

yes

regards,

Michael Toksvig