From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-25 16:58:55

Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Peter Dimov wrote:
>> This can be fixed by defining BOOST_SP_DISABLE_THREADS for the Comeau
>> toolset.
>
> Peter
>
> could you pls. develop fix for como-win32-tools.jam? I agree with your
> conclusion; probably just adding -DBOOST_SP_DISABLE_THREADS in CFLAGS
> (line 68) will serve the purpose. I do not want to touch it because:
> 1. I do not know bjamfiles and anything I do with them is just
> gestwork 2. I do not have access write to CVS

Jamfiles are Greek to me, too. I think that what you need is to add this
line:

flags como-win32 CFLAGS <threading>single : -DBOOST_SP_DISABLE_THREADS ;

above the <threading>multi line. Try it in your local copy, and if
everything goes well and no bjam experts chime in, I'll commit it to the CVS
(if approved by our release manager, of course).