From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-25 21:09:16

"Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> I realize all this would be a stretch, but I was just reading Bjarne's CUJ
> musings about how the LWG should be aggressive in standarizing
> libraries...

Just remember, the LWG doesn't standardize libraries out of thin air. We
can't standardize libraries that are never formally proposed.

There has to be a written proposal, and it has to meet various criteria.
(The LWG is working on a Call for Proposals, with a deadline of this Friday,
which will identify the criteria for proposals, but essentially TR2 is the
same as TR1.)

--Beman