From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-26 08:32:35

Peter Dimov wrote:

> Yes, I recall adding _bi:: at line 207, for example. If you make me a
> test case that exhibits these lookup-related problems, I'll add it to
> the tests and make sure that they are (and stay) fixed.

Attached is a minimal test case that exibits this problem. It does not
compile with the current "bind.hpp" and compiles cleanly when the patch I
posted in another thread is applied.

Markus

#include <boost/bind.hpp>

template<class T> void value();

void foo() { }
void foo(int) { }
void foo(int, int) { }
void foo(int, int, int) { }
void foo(int, int, int, int) { }
void foo(int, int, int, int, int) { }
void foo(int, int, int, int, int, int) { }
void foo(int, int, int, int, int, int, int) { }
void foo(int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int) { }
void foo(int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int, int) { }

int main()
{
  boost::bind(foo);
  boost::bind(foo, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0, 0, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
  boost::bind(foo, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
}