From: Iain K. Hanson (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-26 08:53:38

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 08:54 -0400, Jeff Flinn wrote:
> Iain Hanson wrote:
>
> I'm not sure why, but all of your replies appear as email attachments rather
> than direct replies. Are others seeing the same? Can you provide direct
> replies? Or is this something peculiar on my end using Outlook Express
> newsreader with the gmane newsgroups?

I think it may be an interaction of Outlook and PGP. I've turned the PGP
off for this email. let me know if it makes a difference.

I use Evolution and my messages come back to me fine and they show up in
the archive as text.

/ikh

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security System.