From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-26 10:24:06

Peter Dimov wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:
>
> To cut down support calls ;-) shared_ptr ignores the absence of
> BOOST_HAS_THREADS when it recognizes the platform. But maybe it should
> honor BOOST_DISABLE_THREADS in addition to BOOST_SP_DISABLE_THREADS. I
> need to think about it.

OK back to the build system. How about adding a define that tells us
that the --a option was added, like BOOST_COMO_STRICT. At least that way
we can: Do some handling for that case; If users run into problems we
can easily tell them to define that as needed; In the future when como
decides to add a detection macro of it's own we already have code to
handle it and we just make config detect it.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything