From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-27 13:50:47

> At the end of the day, it's very true: one has to sell one's design, and
> that happens exactly because appreciating ("buying" :o)) a design is an
> experience that has a strong subjective aspect to it.

So be it. You couldn't (and most probably shouldn't) do anything about it.
If policy based design indeed superior (which I believe it is) it will find
it's way to hearts and minds of people. Give it some time and put it some
efforts. One big step (IMO) would be a boost acceptance. As well as boost
rejection would hurt it a lot (I think). So let's make sure it wouldn't
happened.

Gennadiy