From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-27 20:47:18

The Typeof, "Function Types" and "Logging libraries"
still need review manager volunteers. Contact me again at
reportbase_at_[hidden] to volunteer.

Review Queue as of April 28, 2005

1) FOREACH Macro (Starts: 25-Apr-2005; Ends: 1-May-2005)
2) Typeof (Review Manager Needed)
3) Singleton
4) Function Types (Review Manager Needed)
5) Logging (Review Manager Needed)
6) Policy Pointer

1) FOREACH Macro