From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-28 11:22:31

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:

> [...]

I tried compiling that source file manually against the latest Boost
from CVS and Comeau 4.3.3 pointing to the Boost directory but I get a
slew of wchar_t errors. In strict mode, --A --a, I get:

H:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\wchar.h(96):
   error: the type "long long" is nonstandard
   typedef __int64 __time64_t; /* 64-bit time value */

and many others along the same line.

In non-strict mode I get:

H:\Utilities\Comeau\libcomo\cnames\cstddef(14): error: the global scope
has no
   "wchar_t"
       using ::wchar_t;

and many others along the same line.

I have never tried to use Boost Testing and bjam is another planet to
me. If you have some Comeau command line options for me to use I will
try again. I am setup to use vc7.1 as the backend and have all my Comeau
environment variables and vc7.1 environment variables setup properly.