From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 10:43:59

On Apr 22, 2005, at 8:12 AM, Andreas Fabri wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What is the non-named parameter version of this algorithm.
> In the online manual it says Weight (and this is probably
> a typo, as there is a template parameter WeightMap).

Yep, that's a typo. It should be "WeightMap", and the parameter named
"w_map" to match the named parameter version.

> Also what are the arguments id1 and zero good for?

id1 is the VertexIndexMap (it's now called i_map, like in the named
parameter version).
zero is the zero value (0), just like with the named parameter version.

We typically try to keep the names consistent between the named and
unnamed version, so that we can document them together.

        Doug