From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 12:44:40

Try turning off the automatic auto completion functionality in the IDE

I have seen this, not repeatable though. In one case, I re-formatted the
call and by doing this I got it to not crash anymore.

I have also run into problems with conflicts with the win32 bind() call.
(but that is a whole different ball of wax)