From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-03 02:43:28

"Tom Brinkman" <reportbase_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> The Typeof library has been moved back one in the review queue because
> it still needs a review manager volunteer.
> Contact Tom Brinkman at reportbase_at_[hidden] to volunteer.

I would be happy to be review manager for this library, though I dont quite
know what is involved, and I am heavily biased in favour of the library.
OTOH if anyone else wishes to do it please dont let me stand in your way...
Also I guess I should get approval (or not) from Arkadiy Vertleyb and Peder
Holt...

regards
Andy Little