From: Federico Stella (f.stella_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-03 19:57:19

I've uploaded a new version for factory library [1] whit these changes:
o Added some tutorial on library use.
o Ported 3 example from Rob Geiman's object factory.
o More documentation.
o Fixed some bugs.
o Now uses boost directory structure.
o Big architectural changes.
o Boost.Singleton is now optional.

I've checked the object factory from Rob Geiman and I think the main
differences between implementations are that mine could use an allocator
and call any constructors without limiting to just one. Rob's library has
an allocation policy but it embed even "creation" policy so changing the
policy requires writing the some same code. Rob am I right?

Up to now it lacks:
o test cases.
o some optimizations.
o the documentation is still doxygen generated, but I plan to test
  "doxygen autodoc".

Ideas? Comments? Bugs?

Fede.

[1] http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=factory2.zip&directory=&