From: Joe Gottman (jgottman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-04 18:21:37

MSVC 6.0 gives an internal compiler error when I include the following
headers in the order below:

#include <boost/array.hpp>
#include <boost/range.hpp>

   The reason for this ICE (besides MSVC 6.0 being a non-conformant
compiler) is the fact that several files in the boost/range/ subdirectory
declare functions having a parameter called "array". It seems that MSVC has
problems realizing that this is the name of a new variable, not an already
existing class. When I renamed these parameters everything compiled fine.
Would it be possible to change these parameters to a name that isn't the
name of a boost class, something like c_array maybe?

Thank you,

Joe Gottman