From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-06 01:48:45

Hehehe
There are others out there either on another timezone, or not sleeping
:)

I put the code into VC71 and have been playing with it.

I got the same error. (it WASN'T namespace weirdness with VC) (I get soo
grouchy with VC I tend to blame the compiler too quickly)

I then degenerated into digging through the MPL reference and trying
different examples in the project.

As of yet, though nothing useful to report. I think I am going to bed.