From: Iain K. Hanson (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-06 09:06:51

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 12:06 +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> I was also asked for 'allow_unregistered' support for config file. I agree
> this might be good, but given that config file never supported it in any
> form, it's clearly a new feature, and will have to wait till 1.33 is
> released.

Sure, no problem. I have worked around it for now by using two config
files :-(.

The use case is I have a config file with some fixed known options and a
count field to tell me how may repeating groups are in the file. So I
need to read the count option so that I can build the option description
for the repeating groups.

/ikh

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security System.