From: Pavel Chikulaev (pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-07 08:04:32

"Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> But before people start saying.. "We don't like it! Why dis you put it in?"
> ... It was decided that having something now was better than having to wait
> for another release and have no progress shown on the website.

With all respect to you and what you have done, IMO it's not ready yet.

1) Where is Logo? (I though we have new one?)
2) Because of double-column links on the right side, new site on desktops less
or equal to 800x600 looks *VERY* strange (links occupies up to 70% percent of
space)
3) IMO It's too hard to navigate on new site because of right-side links, so may
be make
two designs with links on the left and on the right and boosters will choose the
best one?
4) One more issue about links:
I understand you have done something like:

because of this, gaps between links rectangles depend on deskop size, and IMO
it's not good. The standard way to make gaps between links rectangles don't
depend on desktop size is:

     What is boost?
     Participation
     Boost 1.33 #2
    Links #1
    Links #2
    Links #3

5) There is a new bug with IE6 when horizontal resizing page - Strange gray
rectagles appears...

--
Pavel Chikulaev