From: Ion Gaztañaga (ion_g_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-07 13:53:04

Hi to all!

 After some busy weeks, I've been working again on Shmem library. This is
what you get in the new snapshot I've just placed in Boost Vault:

Documentation:

-> Ported all documentation to QuickBook. Very little has changed and the
real Documentation work starts now. But Quickbook allows direct source file
inclusion for examples, syntax highlighting and some other nice features.
Suggestions are welcome.

-> Apart from the documentation zip in boost.vault, I've put the
documentation online in this address (there are banners, but nothing is
free...):
http://ice.prohosting.com/newfunk/boost/libs/shmem/index.html

Bugfixes:

-> shmem set-map family iterator bugfix in operator->()
-> shmem vector fix in size()
-> Added some missing typedefs in STL-like containers

New features:

-> shmem assoc_vector has died, long live to
flat_set/flat_multiset/flat_map/flat_multimap! Based in an ordered vector,
the flat associative ordered container family is born as an extension of
Loki's AssocVector. shmem_assoc_vector.hpp is provided for backwards
compatibility. If you don't like flat_* name, suggestions are welcome for
this new classes.

Any comment, suggestion or help is welcome. Regards,

/Ion