From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-08 04:25:31
Here is a list of some of the to-do items that I plan to address soon:
* I plan finish finally update for CLA support
* Once it's done: selective test cases run by name
* Boost.Test thread safety need to be achieved at least if
BOOST_TEST_THREAD_SAFE is defined. This one will require separate discussion
* Some performance testing tools (aka profiler). Unless somebody else will
come up with something like this
* Build info feature needs to be updated: there are at least two different
"build infos": library build and test module build
* Auto linking for Boost.Test.
Also I really need to work on more tutorial documentation.
Two projects that could be very interesting. But I may not be able to do it
* I would like to write an add-on for Visual Studio to automate test
case/test modules generation
* I may be convenient to have an external test runner: utility that load
some libraries dynamically initialize test it contains and execute all/some
I was able to make Boost.Test work sunpro 5.3. HP compiler is still a
mystery. Any help appreciated.
I've made an attempt to implement a DLL version of Boost.Test on windows.
And failed. As things looks now it's impossible or at least may require some
interface changes. Any help in this direction are greatly appreciated
If you have any suggestions (or made them before and I forgot about it),
here would be a good place to speak up.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk