From: John Torjo (john.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-09 13:04:49

Hi Dirk,

Hope you're using the latest version (logging-v132.zip).

It should work, if you define BOOST_LOG_DYN_LINK in both .lib and in the
.exe application.

If this fails to work, please send me a trimmed down version of your
project (john at torjo dot com)

Best,
John

--
John Torjo,    Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
-- "Win32 GUI Generics" -- generics & GUI do mix, after all