From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-09 19:37:28

Hi,

I would like to propose the proposed Boost Interfaces library, which I
introduced several months ago, for formal review. (Or maybe I should say: I'd
like to nominate the candidate Boost Interfaces library.)

See http://www.kangaroologic.com/interfaces/ for download and documentation.

The version to be reviewed will include a number of changes from the above
version; in particular, about half of the features described in "Future
Directions" will be implemented. However, the above version is self-contained
and suitable for review, so I would like to propose it now and work on
integrating the changes while it is sitting in the review queue.

Jonathan