From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-10 04:41:37

--- Doug Gregor <dgregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The stream extraction operators for dynamic_bitset are failing on
> CodeWarrior 9.4. See: http://tinyurl.com/addko
> Is anyone familiar enough with the quirks of Metrowerks' iostreams to
> fix this issue?

Hi Doug, Jeremy and Howard

unfortunately, due to a series of vicissitudes that would be too long to tell,
I have no home connection at the moment (a situation that lasts from several
months) and thus I can't work on CVS. Howard Hinnant is probably the person who
knows Metrowerks compiler and library best. Howard?

-- Genny.

Yahoo! Mail