From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-11 06:34:06

>> boost/graph/simple_point.hpp
>> boost/wave/util/flex_string.hpp
>
> I'm not sure, what to do with this file. It was put by Andrei into the
> public domain. That's the reason why I didn't have inserted any Boost
> License into it.

Hmm, I guess as long as they're both clearly labelled as public domain then
that's OK, one file has "The code is considered to be in the public domain",
if you can add that to other file as well, then I'll update the licence
scanner to recognise that. Actually "This code is considered to be in the
public domain" would be somewhat better English, but that's being pedantic
;-)

Thanks,

John.