From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-11 09:52:43

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:

> I think I changed this part of the file yesterday. Maybe you could tell me
> what line 99 is today by doing a cvs update?

I did an update this morning and line 99 is the return statement of this
function:

#ifdef BOOST_NO_SFINAE

         template< class Iter >
         static const U* get_const_pointer( Iter i )
         {
             return static_cast<const U*>( *i.base() );
         }

#else // BOOST_NO_SFINAE

> where these kinds of typedefs necessary or did the cvs work ok?

No, the typedefs are necessary. As soon as you put (a<T,U>,b) in to a
preprocessor macro, it looks like Borland passes the first parameter in
as up to the first i.e. a<T then U> then b so you need the typedefs to
get rid of the extra commas.

Cheers

Russell