From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-14 16:26:04

Douglas Gregor wrote:
> parameter (cw-8_3)

OK.. I really need to get that one working.. Really want to use the
parameter library.

> ptr_container (cw-8_3)

I though I had fixed that.. And yes I had.. The code involved changed
again.. Looking at it again.

> test (cw-8_3)

I looked at this earlier in the week. CW-8.3 has real problems with the
environment var code. The compiler crashes, as in segfault, during the
parsing of some parts of the code. Which code is context dependent.

> algorithm/string (cw-8_3)
> date_time (cw-8_3)

Investigating.

> spirit (cw-8_3)

This is not directly a problem in spirit. But the problem I've mentioned
elsewhere with BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT. It can be worked around if we are
willing to have a BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT_IN_FUNCTION.

> thread (cw-9_4)

I think that needs markup to say the same as for cw-8_3, that it's not
implemented for the compiler.

> wave (cw-8_3)

Hmm.. strange one.

--