From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-17 13:01:41

| > |
| > | This sounds like a pretty cool idea to me.
| >
| > Well cool indeed - provided the preprocessor can do 50 decimal digit
| > accuracy floating point ;-)
| >
| > So far macros seem to be struggling with ANY floating point
calculations!

| The preprocessor is only used for pasting in my example, no
| calculations are
| involved - the precision of the values depends on the quality
| of the input.
|
| A misunderstanding ??

Well I agree that you are not using it now -

but I just wanted to be quite sure that your extensions ideas didn't include
using it.

It would be exceedingly cool if a preprocessor 'did' floating point at all,
especially arbitrary precision.

But I'm not holding my breath ;-)

Paul
Paul A Bristow