From: ATField (field.zhang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-20 10:42:45

David Abrahams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I keep seeing
>
> c:\boost\boost/test/impl/execution_monitor.ipp(214) : warning
> C4535: calling _set_se_translator() requires /EHa
>
> Is the warning correct? If so I think we need to add the appropriate
> stuff to the build system to generate /EHa in this case. If not I
> think we need to add the appropriate warning suppression.

I think so. AFAIK, if BOOST_MS_STRCTURED_EXCEPTION_HANDLING is defined,
exection_monitor.cpp would use _set_se_translator to catch win32
exceptions and rethrow a ms_se_exception instead, so that
execution_monitor::execute can detect such situation and output some
error message. _set_se_translator is only supported for /EHa

Hope this helps.

--
Yi Zhang