From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-20 14:37:59

Jens,

We appreciate that Boost.Random is moving toward TR1 compliance, but
right now are in the middle of a release cycle and we cannot deal with
destabilizing changes. The regression tests from the Random library
went from almost completely green (I think I fixed the last bugs about
2 days ago) to having a large number of failures, which have propagated
to other libraries.

Please revert these changes. You can create a separate branch and
commit the changes there, or wait until we have released 1.33.0 to
commit them.

        Doug Gregor
        1.33.0 Release Manager