From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-22 16:13:29

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Hmm, I'm no longer certain of that. It's at least LIMIT_SIZE * M,
> where M is the number of distinct result types of size().

OK, since we are not certain which one is better, I prefer the simplest one
(the one you suggested first). Since, as you mentioned, somebody at
Microsoft is looking at this (thanks a lot, BTW), it might not matter after
all. For now this one would do, and, if we have to live with it in the long
run, we can see what can be done to optimize it.

I uploaded the new version, take it at usual place,
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/, typeof.zip -- the problem
should be fixed, and I also added similar code to the tests.

I havn't changed anything else -- I think other things, like removing _TPL,
etc., can (and should) wait until after the review...

Regards,
Arkadiy