From: Martin Bonner (martin.bonner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-24 08:21:12

 Douglas Gregor [mailto:doug.gregor_at_[hidden]] writes:
> Yes, it's a bug. I've already given Robert the go-ahead to fix it for
> 1.33.0.

Thanks Doug. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for the job you
are doing managing this release. I think you've made the right decision
here, and I think you made the right decision on BOOST_FOREACH (even if I
would have loved to see that in 1.33).

--
Martin Bonner
Martin.Bonner_at_[hidden]