From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-24 14:42:44

FWIW, I get these two errors when building from CVS with VC 8, beta 2:

boost\libs\iostreams\build\..\src\bzip2.cpp(14) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'bzlib.h': No such file or directory
boost\libs\iostreams\build\..\src\zlib.cpp(14) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'zlib.h': No such file or directory

(Building with "bjam -sTOOLS=vc-8_0".) Presumably iostreams will either
have to provide those headers, or conditionally exclude any of its sources
that reference them.

Keith MacDonald