From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-25 05:53:40

Paul A Bristow wrote:
> If you share my concern, would some someone like to prepare something?
> Or at least provide details of their way of doing it.
> I will be willing to help with checking/editing.

I'd like to see IDE projects for bosot (e.g. BCB6, VS.Net etc). That
would make things a lot, lot nicer. I did do this for C++BuilderX, but
only for the specific parts I required, and not for all the possible
combinations of static/dynamic runtimes, dlls/static libs,
thread/non-threaded.

I'll see if I can get something for BCB6 together, but I think it will
take a while as fairly swamped at work at the moment.

Thanks

Russell