From: Hendrik Schober (SpamTrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 08:05:27

Jonathan Wakely <cow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]
> I read this:
>
> > > figured I should replace this by "vc", which was to
> > > be found in the table right above this (step #3).
>
> to mean you used "vc", which isn't in the table.

  Mhmm. I think even I did. But please don't ask
  me why. :o>

> Maybe you mis-typed it, in which case I apologise for the rant.

  OK. I think there really is something to be
  said for the first-read-carefully approach.
  However, I still maintain that I was able to
  get up and running much easier with other
  libs. (Among those where, e.g., wxWidgets,
  STLport and Dinkumware.)

> jon

  Schobi

--