From: David Daeschler (daveregs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 16:00:41

Hello again,

>You can pass --preserve-test-targets to bjam to suppress that behavior.

Ha, that's easier then hitting ctrl+c in the middle of the build, thanks :).

> So what is the difference in command-line options vs. whatever you
> invoked to build/run the boost regression tests

To build the regression I go to lib/filesystem/test and run [ bjam
"-sTOOLS=mingw" ] without the stage.

> you should consider whether there's just an outright bug in the test
> program

I did, but it's basically the same line as the simple_ls program and
compiling that and giving it a full path breaks too.

ls sample: http://boost.org/libs/filesystem/example/simple_ls.cpp
> fs::path( argv[1], fs::native )

Thank you for your time,
- Dave